A Safe, Friendly Small Town



 When is Town Hall open?

Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm, Wednesday 8:00am-1:30pm, except for federal holidays and weather emergencies.

  How do I find my polling place?

If you are unsure of your precinct location, click on the How do I find my polling Place? and you will be redirected to the Supervisor of Elections home page.

After a few questions to obtain your home address, it will provide the precinct number and location where you will go to vote as well as list which district elections within the state you are able to vote in.

 How can I volunteer for the town?

The Town has the Board of Adjustments and Appeals; and Planning and Zoning Commission. Special task forces are formed to assist in Holiday Events and special committees.  Contact Town Hall if interested or complete attached application and return to Town Hall.

 How do I get a permit?

Building permits are obtained at Town Hall from 8:30 - 12:30 pm Monday - Friday.  Applications can be picked up at Town Hall or can be printed from Building & Permitting under Departments.

 Does the town have a non-resident reimbursement policy?

Yes, if you apply for a program and are required to pay a non-resident fee, you may be reimbursed 75%.  Applications can be found at Town Hall.

 How do I contact Council Members?

Contact e-mails are listed for each council member in the "Contact Us" section.

 May Community Hall be rented out?

The Town of Kenneth City Community Hall can be rented. Please contact Town Hall at (727) 498-8948 for more details.  Thank you. 

 May I speak at Council Meetings?

Yes, public participation is welcome at all meetings. All persons desiring to address the Town Council will be asked to limit their comments to the specific subject being discussed. They must state their name and address for the record with a time limit of three (3) minutes for all persons speaking to make their request/presentation.

 What organizations are there to join?

Kenneth City Social Club - enjoy pot luck dinners, bingo or guest speakers
Meets the second Tuesday of the month at 6:00pm at Community Hall. 

Dick Laneau   727.345.4323

 Where can I use a library?


Adults may apply for a library card through another municipality (i.e. St. Petersburg Public Library, etc.) for a non-resident fee.  One-hundred percent of the fee will be refunded by Kenneth City after providing a copy of the library receipt and proof of residency to town hall.

 Who may use the Gazebo?

The Gazebo is open to the public on a first come first use basis.  Contact the Town Hall at (727)-498-8948 for more details.
Official site of the Town of Kenneth City, Florida